We, Rishabh Resins & Chemicals are recognized as a progressice company in the chemical sector, since 1990. By bringing superior quality resins, basic chemicals and their material, we have been maintaining our prominent position in the global markets for decades. The name of our company has been enlisted amongst the most innovative manufacturers & exporters in the entire domain. We have been responsibly maintaining an easy availability of items such as BNSL Based Resins, Phenolic Resins, Alkyd Resins, Cardanol Resins, and various more in the markets across world. Through this, we have successfully maintained a sustainable growth in the respective field for years.
Our Future Plans
Our company is an ISO 9001:2000 certified company. By practicing work approaches that are more environmentally & economically feasible, we are pursuing ISO 14001 EMS (Environmental Management Systems).
We have a world class infrastructural setup for manufacturing our range of products. The infrastructure includes facilities for manufacturing and quality testing. The manufacturing facility is divided into various sections such as:
- Resin Section: It is equipped with various types of machines like reactors complete with vapor column, vacuum gauge, pressure gauge, pilot kettle motor, and reduction gear box vacuum pump.
- Grinding Section: This section has crusher for making solid lumps to granules, air classifying mill for pulverizing resin to powder, pulverizer for grinding heavy mesh size powder to fine size.
- Blender-Mixing Section: It is equipped with ribbon blender for mixing of powders, rubber rolls unit for making Phenolic Resin sheet.
All these facilities are managed by experienced chemical engineers. They ensure smooth conduct of the processes to maintain quality of products including BNSL Based Resins, Alkyd Resins, Cardanol Resins, Phenolic Resins and more.
Team & Staff
We are led by a dynamic professional, Mr. Nilesh Kumar Jain who is a Chemical Engineer with over a decade's experience in the industry. He possesses great entrepreneurial skills and made vital contributions to the resin industry. He is closely associated with many industrial and trade associations like FAPCCI (Hyderabad), FICCI (New Delhi), ISSPA (Mumbai), IRMA (Mumbai), AIMO (Hyderabad), CAPEXIL (Kolkata) and CEPC (Cochin). Mr. Jain has participated in many National and International Seminars, Exhibitions & Conferences. With his guidance, our entire team performs flawlessly and tackles the challenges in field with effectiveness.
Over the period, we have spread our reach of supply from Indian to many Middle Eastern, Far Eastern, African and European Countries. We are looking forward to maintaining our relations with our every single client for a long period of time. For this, we are offering the best business deals on all items in the entire marketplace.
Awards & Achievements
Over the years, we have received several awards and honors from reputed organizations. Following is a list of our achievements during the last two decades:
- Rishabh Resins & Chemicals received Udyoghsree Award in the Best Individual Performance category in the field of Chemicals in 1994 by Institute of Economics Studies, New Delhi.
- Honored with Udyog Priyadarshini Award by Institute of Entrepreneurship Development, New Delhi for the Best Performance as a Young Enterprise in SSI Sector for the year 1995.
- Received Excellence Award in 1996 by International Integrity, Peace & Friendship Society.
Our offered assortmentis used in paints & primers, printing inks, surface coatings, insulating & sleeve varnishes, wood & metal coatings, foundries, plywood & laminates, surfactants & dye stuffs and anti-corrosive coatings.
The secret behind the supreme quality of our offered Phenolic Resins, Comparative Films, BNSL Based Resins, Alkyd Resins, Cardanol Resins, etc. is the raw material that our team of professionals select and procure. We utilize top-quality of Phenol, Formaldehyde, Castor Oil, Linseed Oil, Soya Bean Oil, Pentaerythritol, Phatalic Anhydride, CNSL, PTBP, HEXA and other items for the production of most value for money products. We follow international guidelines and policies to ensure that our end-production is highly preferable.